Multiple Anniversary Pub Rucks are scheduled throughout the month of March of 2021 in multiple cities in the 918. All the details are posted below, so scroll down and pick your best date and favorite city and join the ruck crew for some fun, casual rucks between some of the area’s best social venues!
While these are “Brew” rucks, drinking is not required at any club activity. Regardless of your position on alcohol, join your crew mates for a fun, casual ruck followed by an optional meal at a local restaurant.
For all club rucks, including these Brew Rucks, refer to our What to Bring blog for recommendations and ideas on how to prepare: http://bit.ly/GCRWhattoBring
A little club history
|GCR was created in early 2017 by Austin “Iron Viking” Jones, Dina “Tinker Tank” Maxwell, and Michael “Enigma Machine” Welborn with the purpose of training for upcoming GORUCK events, getting and staying fit and strong for Life, and encouraging and supporting U.S. veterans to get active and stay plugged in. |
• One year later, in March of 2018, GORUCK recognized GCR as an official GORUCK Club.
• In March of 2019, the current logo was revealed, echoing the newly officialized Tulsa Flag.
• In September of 2019, Green Country Ruckers expanded with our first official satellite club: GCR Pryor!
• The club’s membership continues to expand, with ruckers representing in Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, and Texas. We’re lucky to have you on our team!
• Virtual support comes in from all over the country, from California to Washington, from New York to Florida, and many states in between! Thank you ALL for your support!
Read up on the club’s history and some of the things that we do throughout the year in this article posted on THE source for all information about rucking, Rucking.com: https://rucking.com/green-country-ruckers-ruck-club-spotlight/
Congratulations on finishing your event!
Broken Arrow Friday March 26, 2021
Owasso Saturday March 20, 2021
Saturday March 13, 2021
Team RWB Partner Ruck
Jenks Thursday March 4, 2021
Jenks Tuesday March 2, 2021
Heard of the Route 66 Marathon? 2021 will be the THIRD year to bring an official GORUCK Ruck Division to the race! Instead of running, toss 10 pounds or more into a sturdy backpack and walk/ruck the route! All race distances are available to ruck including the 5k on Saturday and the Half Marathon on Sunday. https://route66marathon.com/ruck-the-route/ #RT66Ruck
RUCK•ING [VERB] To put weight on your back and go for a walk. More weight or more miles equals more results, more friends and more time together equals more fun. Green Country Ruckers is an official GORUCK Club.
Learn more about rucking from the company that made it a thing: https://www.goruck.com/rucking-101
GreenCountryRuckers #GCRTulsa #GCRPryor #GCRArkansas #GCRSpringfieldMO #GORUCKClub #RuckClub #FunWithFriends #FreedomFitnessFamily #Tulsa #Oklahoma #GORUCK #GoodLivin #GORUCKTribe #GORUCKOklahoma #embracethesuck #RWBRucking